Hologram Generator by MC Labs15
WARNING! This website is broken in Minecraft 1.9. For the new version, click here
HOW TO USE
- Use the list of colors to select a color. Click on the 8x8 grid to color that pixel. (Unfortunately, Minecraft only supports these 16 colors.)
- Click "Generate" to create your command when you are satisfied.
- Copy and paste the command into a command block. (CTRL+V to paste)
- Place a redstone block next to the command block.
- Wait about 5 seconds, and then place a redstone block next to the command block directly above the first one that is generated.
- Signs will appear next to the command blocks up above. Right-click on all of them one-by one. (If there is a redstone block next to the top command block, break and re-place the redstone block.)
- Break/replace the redstone block next to the command block mentioned in step 5. This should create your hologram.
- Break the tower of command blocks to reveal your hologram!